East Stratton Church
The old church in the village, which had been largely rebuilt in 1810, was demolished and a cross was built in its place. The new church of All Saints, was built in 1885-1890 and opened in 1888. It is in 15th Century style from designs by Sir Thomas G. Jackson in chalk with flint and Chilmark stone dressing.